Terms of Service
Section 1 - Payment
- You are required to pay in full before you are given access to download any products or request any services.
- You understand that once you pay you won’t be able to chargeback or get a refund.
- All payments will be done through PayPal.
- You must be the owner of the PayPal Account used in order to obtain cliental roles.
Section 2 - Product Information
- Roles and product licenses are registered to the user who made the payment.
- Licenses may not be shared or split between two or more individuals.
- You are not permitted to share your license or the jar with anyone, even developers you have.
- Reselling or redistributing your i0dev products is not allowed.
- You may not decompile, de-obfuscate, or try to look at the source code for any of i0dev products.
- You may not have anyone else try to decompile or look at the source code to any i0dev products or send the source code to anyone who may attempt this.
- You may not try to crack the licensing for the i0dev products.
- You may not slander or spread false information about i0dev in any way.
Section 3 - Agreement
- By ordering any product or service from i0dev you are agreeing to the terms above. If you have any issues with our Terms Of Service, then please contact
i0#0001 on discord.